Small Victory Against Rent Repayment Deadline Could Lead to Larger Win
The National Apartment Association is recently sent out a call to action to its members. If you received the email and took action, thank you for your time and efforts. If you missed it, please read the message below and take a moment to support their advocacy efforts on behalf of the rental housing industry.
SCRHA PRESS RELEASES & MEDIA COVERAGE
- Commentary: California must fund its mandate to protect tenants
Watch SCRHA President Kendra Bork's Interview with KUSI
- SCRHA Press Release on Rent Strike - March 31, 2020
- 10 News San Diego - Rents, mortgage payments due amid financial hardship
- CBS 8 - Do you know what to do if you can’t make your April rent payment? You must act now
Fox 5 San Diego - Renters prepare to strike as landlords urge normal payments
- KPBS - Tenants Prepare For Rent Strike As Landlords Urge Normal Payments
- KUSI - Tenants prepare for rent strike as landlords urge normal payments
- KUSI - Advice for tenants and landlords during this pandemic
- San Diego Union-Tribune - San Diego apartment association responds to rent strike
- Times of San Diego: Landlords Say ‘Everyone Loses in a Rent Strike’ in Reply to Tenant Group’s Call
- Village News: COVID-19 crisis impacts rental housing industry, new resources help owners assist tenants
- COVID-19 Crisis Impacts Rental Housing Industry; New Resources Help Owners Assist Tenants - March 26, 2020
SCRHA continues to send email updates on COVID-19 to our members to keep you updated on local regulations, best practices, and resources during this trying time. If you are a current member and do not receive our emails, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or sign up for our newsletter using the form below. Past emails can be found by clicking on the following links.
On April 3, the County of San Diego issued an amended order requiring employees of certain businesses like grocery stores, restaurants, and gas stations to wear face coverings.
Southern California Rental Housing Association Draws Attention Southern California Rental Housing Association Draws Attention to Rental Property Owners’ Financial Obligations
MEDIA CONTACT: Molly Kirkland 858.751.2200 | email@example.com
Southern California Rental Housing Association is excited to announce several of our popular classes are now rescheduled as a webinars! Sign up today to learn from industry experts on hot topics affecting the industry.