Small Victory Against Rent Repayment Deadline Could Lead to Larger Win
Southern California Rental Housing Association is reminding our members that there are several approaching deadlines related to AB 1482 (Tenant Protection Act of 2019). Please review these deadlines and call us at 858.278.8070 if you have additional questions.
The National Apartment Association is recently sent out a call to action to its members. If you received the email and took action, thank you for your time and efforts. If you missed it, please read the message below and take a moment to support their advocacy efforts on behalf of the rental housing industry.
Southern California Rental Housing Association (SCRHA) is dedicated to serving the rental housing industry, especially during these challenging times. We understand that our members are facing new challenges and we strive to respond to the changing needs of rental housing professionals.
If you are a rental housing professional who was laid off or is currently furloughed, SCRHA is here to keep you up-to-date with industry news and education opportunities. Fill out this form to share your personal contact information to receive our weekly updates and member pricing on educational classes for a limited-time only.
SCRHA PRESS RELEASES & MEDIA COVERAGE
- Commentary: California must fund its mandate to protect tenants
Watch SCRHA President Kendra Bork's Interview with KUSI
- SCRHA Press Release on Rent Strike - March 31, 2020
- 10 News San Diego - Rents, mortgage payments due amid financial hardship
- CBS 8 - Do you know what to do if you can’t make your April rent payment? You must act now
Fox 5 San Diego - Renters prepare to strike as landlords urge normal payments
- KPBS - Tenants Prepare For Rent Strike As Landlords Urge Normal Payments
- KUSI - Tenants prepare for rent strike as landlords urge normal payments
- KUSI - Advice for tenants and landlords during this pandemic
- San Diego Union-Tribune - San Diego apartment association responds to rent strike
- Times of San Diego: Landlords Say ‘Everyone Loses in a Rent Strike’ in Reply to Tenant Group’s Call
- Village News: COVID-19 crisis impacts rental housing industry, new resources help owners assist tenants
- COVID-19 Crisis Impacts Rental Housing Industry; New Resources Help Owners Assist Tenants - March 26, 2020
SCRHA continues to send email updates on COVID-19 to our members to keep you updated on local regulations, best practices, and resources during this trying time. If you are a current member and do not receive our emails, please email email@example.com or sign up for our newsletter using the form below. Past emails can be found by clicking on the following links.