Southern California Rental Housing Association (SCRHA) is dedicated to serving the rental housing industry, especially during these challenging times. We understand that our members are facing new challenges and we strive to respond to the changing needs of rental housing professionals.
If you are a rental housing professional who was laid off or is currently furloughed, SCRHA is here to keep you up-to-date with industry news and education opportunities. Fill out this form to share your personal contact information to receive our weekly updates and member pricing on educational classes for a limited-time only.
- California Employment Development Department (EDD) Federal CARES Act - Provisions for Unemployment
- California Employment Development Department
- EDD Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA)
- EDD Self Employed - Benefit Amounts
- California Department of Industrial Relations Cal/OSHA Statewide Guidance on COVID-19
- Provides guidance specific to different industries
- County of San Diego Employment Resources
- Click on 'Employees' Link
- San Diego Workforce Partnership - COVID-19 - Updates for Workers
- Riverside County Business & Community Services
- Riverside County Workforce Development
- United Lift
- Riverside County residents affected financially or medically by COVID-19 can apply to qualify for renter's assistance.
- Imperial County's C4Yourself - Access to Benefits
- Imperial County Residents can apply online to apply for assistance and services)