The situation surrounding coronavirus (COVID-19) is continually evolving. SCRHA is following the guidance issued by Governor Newsom and the California Department of Public Health. We are canceling the following upcoming events and classes:
- 3/13: Maintenance Mania Boot Camp
- 3/17: Maintenance 101 Training Series: Air Conditioning Mechanical and Electrical (Advanced) and Safety on Site
- 3/19: Networking Mixer at Ballast Point
- 3/19: Solution Series: Statewide Mandatory Section 8
- 3/24: AB 1482 - Learning to Operate under Rent Control and Just Cause
- 3/25: Supplier Success Course (CAS Prerequisite)
VIRTUAL MEETINGS & CLASSES
We will be offering virtual meetings going forward for all committee meetings and we are exploring doing the same for classes. If you are currently registered for upcoming classes, please look for an email with additional instructions for your class or bookmark this page for SCRHA updates.
INNOVATIONS IN RENTAL HOUSING EDUCATION CONFERENCE & EXPO
At this time, SCRHA is not canceling or postponing the Innovations in Rental Housing Education Conference & EXPO on April 21, 2020. As of now, governmental guidance and limitations on gatherings is in effect through March 31, however, we are not taking anything for granted and are working closely with the San Diego Convention Center and following all CDC guidelines to ensure that all necessary precautions are met. Should anything change, we will let you know immediately.
We are encouraging all attendees, exhibitors, and sponsors to take common-sense safety measures. These measures include using hand sanitizers, washing of hands for twenty seconds, and encouraging all members to follow guidelines set by the CDC leading up to EXPO and at any event they attend.
Just as we advise businesses to be prepared for natural disasters, we are recommending active preparation for coronavirus. As a community, it is important that we stay up to date on the status of coronavirus locally.
- National Apartment Association Guidance - Includes Information Related to Residents
- Centers for Disease Control
- Prevention of Coronavirus from CDC
- Resources for Employers
- County of San Diego
- Imperial County
- County of Riverside